Is there anything more dreamy then a huge gorgeous house like the Biltmore Estate. This place is so incredibly beautiful and the grounds are just as stunning! I decided to share some of the gorgeous pictures we captured and some random thoughts I’ve been recently having…
Do your ever have one of those moments when you are just feeling super random? No? Is that just me? Well, if you do then you can follow along and read some of the random things that have been going on in my life recently.
1. I’ve been so unmotivated lately to eat healthy. I eat way too many carbs and sugars and barely any protein. I chalk this up to the fact that I hate the texture of most meats and I’m a very picky eater. At one point was doing so well for like 2 weeks and eating only vegan foods with so much protein and I felt amazing and then I just stopped. I honestly don’t know what happened but I just gave up and started eating terrible again and now I’m struggling to get back on track.
2. I really need to spend less time on social media. I seriously spend WAY too much time on social media trying to respond to everyone and grow my brand, but man is it draining. Plus I feel like I spend way too much time comparing myself to other girls and their feeds and wondering how I can change myself to be “more like them” and ugh I hate that kind of thinking. I always feel so terrible and more confused about my brand and where I want to take it when I spend hours on social media. Maybe I need to take a social media detox week…
3. I cannot get into the habit of using facebook for the life of me. I seriously have tried so many times to use facebook and develop my content on their but I just feel like it’s filled with all the people from your past that you really don’t care to reconnect with that are like hunting you down and looking for you. LOL, is that just me?
4. Castle Rock on Hulu in AMAZING! Seriously if you have not seen this show then you need to start watching it. It’s based off a bunch of different Stephen King characters from his books and it’s kind of like a thriller meet drama show. I’m probably describing that terribly but I swear it’s amazing. Just check it out and you will not be disappointed.
5. I need to start reading more. I have so many great books at home and I just never seem to make time to read them. I get so busy running around doing other things that I lose track of time and totally forget about all the books I have. I need to start planning out some time in the day for that.
6. I really want a dog all of the sudden. I think it’s because everyone in Asheville, NC has a dog and they literally take them EVERYWHERE. But, it’s been something on my mind for awhile. Lately, Jesse and I have been talking about what kind of dog we would get if we could and I think we would get some kind of poodle mix because they are so cute and poodles remind me of a stuff animal I had growing up named Raffles.🐶
7. Recently my husband and I have been in prep mode for buying our first home. AKA saving everything we can. We keep jumping back and forth between, should we build our own house or should be just buy new? We are both super picky, clean freaks, so I will never be able to buy an old house. I could care less about character, I want a super clean, never lived in home please!
8. Why does cooking vegan/organic have to be so difficult? Half the time I can never find the ingredients in Publix because these ingredients are things I didn’t even know existed, and when I go to Whole Foods to find these ingredients I’m totally lost and frustrated. I’m seriously considering just doing one of those mail me my food packages, so I don’t have to worry about it anymore.
9. I’m obsessed with watching Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee all the sudden. Jesse introduced me to this show when it came out years ago and now I seriously love watching the same episodes on repeat. I have no idea why, but listening to Jerry Seinfeld talk is mesmerizing.
10. I love getting texts from my husband. It’s been over 10 years of knowing him now and I still get excited when I see his name pop up on my phone screen with a text. 💕
11. I’m considering adding highlights to my hair again. I haven’t colored my hair in over a year now and my natural color is almost all grown out. This is by far the longest I have ever gone without coloring my hair but I’m really getting an itch to change it now. I think it’s because my natural dirty blonde color looks so dark in pictures compared to my lighter ends but I’m afraid I’ll regret coloring it after I waited so long to grow it out. AHHH…any suggestions?
12. I’m getting so excited for Fall! I love everything about Fall! The decor, the weather, and the fun clothes. Plus, this is the first year Jesse and I will be living up in NC and we will actually get to see all the leaves change and I’m so excited for it! Prepare yourself for all the Fall foliage pictures coming your way!
13. Coming up with dinner ideas is like my worst enemy right now. I’ve been in a rut of cooking the same things over and over and it’s driving me crazy. I always looking on Pinterest for new recipes which can be time consuming. Seriously, I’ll be looking on there and then before I know it, BAM, 2 hours of my life is gone and I still don’t have a recipe to cook. Half the time the battle is just figuring out what I even feel like eating cause I’m so picky. I wish my husband would just pick out all the meal planning so I don’t have to think about it anymore.
Anyway, these are just some of the super random thoughts that are going through my head lately. Just figured I’d share with you guys some of my random thoughts.
Are you guys thinking any of the same random stuff lately? If so, let me know in the comments!
Talk to you soon!