My husband and I have been wanting to share this news with you guys for so long. But we had to wait till everything was in order before announcing. So now that everything is ready to go we can finally share the news!!!
DRUM ROLL PLEASE…….
We are MOVING TO NORTH CAROLINA!!!!
This has been a dream of ours for years! We used to sit and talk about how when I’m done with PA school how amazing it would be to move to Asheville, NC. I have never been to North Carolina, but I have been told amazing things about it from my husband and his dad, and I just fell in love with the area. A couple years ago I started a dedicated board on my Pinterest all about North Carolina in hopes that I could move there one day. And now that dream is a reality!
I literally can’t believe that we are getting this chance to move. And not just to move to North Carolina, but to move to the exact city in Asheville, North Carolina we talked about. It seriously feels like fate. Everything about this move has just fallen into place perfectly and we just feel like it’s so perfect for us. No, seriously, the coincidences are have been mind blowing! To the point it seems like this is all pure fate and we have never felt more like we are on the right track!
Check out all these coincidences for our move to North Carolina:
1. My Florida driver’s licenses expires on my birthday this year 12/10/17. And we happened to pick a random deadline back in August before I even started applying to jobs that we would move by 12/1/17. I had no idea at the time my license was expiring this year!
2. My FL car registration was also expiring on my birthday 12/10/17.
3. Our current lease in Florida was expiring on 12/17/17.
4. My husband’s car lease was also expiring on 12/20/17.
5. The name of the facility where I will be working in Asheville as a PA-C happens to contain my favorite word. Is that weird to have a favorite word? lol I don’t know, but I do, and this facility just happens to have that word. But I’m keeping that a secret for now.
6. The zip code we will be living in contains consecutive repeats of the year I was born in it.
7. The job all be working at is literally the only job that checked off everything I was looking for in my first PA job. The hours, the location, the perks, plus the setting. I literally could not have asked for something more perfect for me!
8. The home we are leasing is only the second place we looked at and just happens to have everything we have always wanted in a place AND more!
I can’t wait to show you guys our home decor my husband is designing for us! I swear he is the best designer I know. He designed all our wedding centerpieces. Plus he designed his first apartment when I first meet him, and man was it perfect. I, on the other hand, am terrible at home design because I can never make up my mind on what style I want. But I am going to try to tackle designing my home office anyways. So stay tuned for that!
And yes, I know you can say if you look hard enough you will find coincidences like this in anything. But to me these are all signs that this is the perfect time, and the right choice for our family. Everything has just fallen into place perfectly, and we can not be more thrilled!
We can’t wait to see this beautiful place we get to call home again!
I’m so excited to start showing you guys our new adventures up there in North Carolina and the new life we will be starting up there.
This is going to be a totally new experience and adventure for us, since we have no family up there. So it’s literally just us going at it alone, which makes me terrified and excited all at the same time!
Another thing that makes this move so special for my husband and I is that we both are born and raised in South Florida, so we have never experienced living anywhere else. I talked a little about this in my first “Marriage Monday” post which I’ll link HERE if you want to read more about it. But pretty much we are just thrilled to be getting out of the Florida heat! The heat is a killer down here. Now we get to experience all the beautiful seasons.
I’ll make sure to keep you all posted with updates along the way, but for now we will be making the big move in exactly ONE week from today!!! That’s right December 4th, 2017 is the big move date. And we still have sooooo much to do! I guess I should probably sign off and start tackling my massive To Do list now. 😂
Talk to you guys soon!