I know that title sounds crazy and completely unlikely, but I swear these little gift ideas are all under $5! The inspiration for this post is that my husband birthday is actually TODAY (yay!!) and we have been trying this new thing where all the gifts we get each other must be under $10, so we can save money. And I got to tell you, I have been LOVING THIS!! It really forces you to get creative and come up with cute ideas instead of just buying a big gift. I have found that most of the time these gifts are super memorable and show so much thought, which is why I absolutely love doing this!
Some examples of things I have done in the past are cooking my husband’s favorite dinner or dessert. Nothing super creative, but you know what they say… the way to your man’s heart is through his stomach, and I must agree lol. But for my husband’s birthday this year I really wanted to get creative and do something cute and different. So here are some of the creative little ideas I came up with all for under $5!
So, where did I find inspiration for these ideas? Pinterest! Pinterest! Pinterest! This site has been great at helping me come up with all these incredible ideas, so definitely check there for some more inspiration! But in the meantime, these are some of my favorites!
OK here it is, my list of cute ideas for under $5.
Cute snacks with love notes!
I absolutely love this idea. Here are some examples:
1. A bag of goldfish with a note attached that says “There are plenty of FISH in the sea, but you are the only fish meant for me” or “You’re a CATCH!”
2. A bag of gummy bears with a note attached that says “Life without you would be unBEARable!”
3. A bag of lifesavers with a note attached that says “You are my LIFESAVER”
4. Box of donuts with a note attached that says “I DONUT know what I would do without you!”
5. Jar full of Hershey Kisses with note attached that says “Here’s a jar of KISSES for when I’m not there with you”
6. Jar of nuts with note attached that says “I’m NUTS about you!”
7. Homemade muffins with note attached that says “You’re my stud MUFFIN!”
All these items are normally under $5 (depending on your local grocery store) and are sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face that receives it! It’s always so nice to hear how wanted you are, right? So, I just love this idea of little snacks with love notes. It’s the perfect little treat to give that someone special on their special day!
Click on any of these below to be directed to the source:
I mean, aren’t these ideas just the cutest thing ever? Plus it’s so cheap to do! And yes, I might be obsessed with puns and think word play is the funniest thing ever. 😂 But seriously, how could you not love these idea lol!?
So, if you’re like my husband & I trying to save extra money, or you’re just a girl on a budget, then these little ideas are perfect for you! Don’t worry about blowing your budget on that one crazy, expensive gift. Instead, try thinking of a cute, creative way to give a gift. I’m sure whoever receives it will surely be grateful.
Talk to you soon!