Up next in the Fall Series is, you guessed it, make-up!
For Fall I love switching up my make-up routine and going with richer and warm colors that reflect the season. These richer tones are my favorite to wear every Fall season. My make-up color palette normally consists of pale pinks and neutrals, so this is always a fun time of year to switch things up and embrace my darker side.
Fall Face- Make-up Inspiration
- NARS – Burgundy lipstick (gorgeous deep color!)
- Tarte – Brown eyeshadow (my go-to eyeshadow palette)
- Bobbi Brown – Brown eyeliner (this stuff is amazing! Goes on smooth and doesn’t smudge)
- Bobbi Brown – Gold shimmer cream shadow (I use this at the inner corners of my eyes and under my eyebrows as a highlight)
- NARS – purple blush (little goes a long way. Just adds a deep tint that pairs great with the lipstick)
- Bobbi brown – Smokey eye mascara (this stuff is my holy grail of mascara. Goes on smooth, not clumpy. Last all day without smudging or under-eye flakes. Plus, it makes my lashes crazy long and thick. It’s perfection in a bottle lol)
- Elf – Clear eyebrow setter (I don’t pencil in my eyebrows. So I just brush at little of this clear stuff over my brows to set them in place and go. Works like a dream!)
If you missed Fall series part 1 & 2 I’ll link it here for you.
Fall Series Part 1 –Décor
Fall Series Part 2- Fashion
Final post in the Fall series will be coming up soon, so stay tuned!